Chiropractic ADHD Relief in Roswell, GA | Krieger Health Solutions
ADHD is a chronic condition marked by persistent inattention, hyperactivity, and sometimes impulsivity. ADHD begins in childhood and often lasts into adulthood. As many as 2 out of every 3 children with ADHD continue to have symptoms as adults.
ADHD is marked by a few behavior patterns:
- Often makes careless mistakes and lacks attention
- Often has difficulty paying attention to tasks or while playing
- Often seems to not listen when spoken to directly
- Often fails to follow through on instructions, school work or chores
- Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Often blurts out an answer before a question has been fully asked
- Often loses things like school materials or, if older, wallet, keys, glasses and cell phones
- Often easily distracted
- Often forgetful in daily activities such as chores
- Often fidgets with hands and feet or squirms in seat
Years ago it was discovered that children react to stimulating drugs, such as Ritalin and amphetamines, in an opposite manner from adults. Nowadays, children and young teenagers are commonly placed on these drugs for years to suppress their activity level.
The chiropractic approach to health care is natural. It does not try to stimulate or inhibit normal body function. Instead, the chiropractor addresses the important relationship between the nervous system and disease. If you are searching for a holistic, drug free solution to ADHD, contact Dr. Krieger.